The Women’s Books Collection – All Four Women’s Reference Books on Vintage Clothing 1900-1939
Interested in all 4 of our women’s vintage fashion books? Simply add this item to your cart and receive a discount!
All 4 individual books will be provided, from our apparel guide on Edwardian clothing and accessories for women’s apparel from 1900-1909, our book covering 1910-1919 on the end of the Edwardian era up to the nineteen twenties, our book on the Roaring ’20s (1920-1929) and the “flapper” years of fabulous beaded dresses and adorable cloche hats, and concluding with our most comprehensive book of our series covering 1930-1939 in 504 pages for that decade alone!
- 4 individual perfect-bound books
- Each book 300-to-500 pages
- Each book with 40+ chapters
- Each book with Glossaries
- Each book with Pronunciation guides
- Each book with Bibliographies